After a long winter cooped up inside, its time to stretch out those tight muscles. And what better way to do that than with a gentle Yoga session in the heart of the County - with a twist? Here are the top 5 reasons to try Goat Yoga With Mikenze this summer.
1. Practicing yoga is good for the mind and body. Stretch out your aches, improve your strength and flexibility, and treat your body to a feel-good sweat sesh with Mikenze.
2. Fun fact: its scientifically proven that spending time with animals makes you feel good! If goats are the cure for the winter blues, then sign me up!
3. Admire the scenery. Goat Yoga is a 50-minute outdoor adventure amongst the sprawling fields and lush greenery of Prince Edward County.
4. Goat Yoga is for everyone. Whether you're a first-timer or a dedicated yogi, everyone will find something to love about Yoga With Mikenze. Its the perfect combination of exercise, meditation, and adventure.
5. Have you ever gotten up close and personal with a baby goat? These munchkins are curious, energetic, and they're sure to make your day! This little lady is Bailey, and she's my favourite of the flock - but don't tell the others that! She's a nibbler, a snuggler, and an all-around go getter. Say hi Bailey!
To meet Bailey and the rest of the gang, join Mikenze for an hour of relaxation, rejuvenation, and baby goats. See you soon! Sign Up Here!
Written by: Fiona Dodsworth | Edited by: Yoga With Mikenze